The document explains every one of the listed questions below. The listed questions are ordered as in the document.
1. What are the greatest proofs of a flat earth?
2. How does the sun set on a flat earth?
3. What is Snells Law?
4. What is Stick and Shadow?
5. What is buoyancy? How does temperature effect density?
6. How do ships disappear over the horizon?
7. How can you circumnavigate or go "around" a flat earth?
8. What about photos/videos of the earth?
9.What about footage above the clouds? Can't we see a curve? I saw the Red Bull space jump and there was a curve
10. Why would anyone lie about this?
11. What about satellites?
12. What about the ISS?
13. Can't we see satellites from earth, cant we see the ISS?
14. Isn't there 24 hour video of the ISS?
15. What about the Coriolis effect?
16. So does the earth go around the sun?
17. What about planets? NASA tells us they are real.
18.Why cant I see New York from England? Why can't I see stars in the North from the southern hemisphere?
19. Why does the sun appear to come in counterclockwise in some places and clockwise in others?
20. So the stars go around us?
21. What is stellar parallax and why does it matter?
22. What about relativity?
23. What about gravity?
24. If flat earthers dismiss evidence of NASA photos, who is to say you can't dismiss their flat earth videos?
25. How about the horizon? Can't I see the curve from a plane?
26. What about superior mirages?
27. What are crepuscular rays?
28. So the sun cannot be 92 million miles away? I thought Eratosthenes proved that!?
29. So did we land on the moon?
30. What is the moon?
31. So what about orbits?
32. Is there proof that the sun goes around us?
33. What are stars? What are planets?
34. What about the aurora?
35. What about the tides?
36. What about the movement of water and air?
37. What about Foucault's pendulum?
38. The majority of scientists say the earth is round. They can't be lying!?
39. Does flat earth have scientific experiments? Don't experiments favor a round earth?
40. Doesn't history show the earth is round?
41. Doesn't this mean that all governments are in on this? It seems like a conspiracy that is too big?!
42. Wouldn't longitude lines be wider at the south?
43. So are the maps wrong?
44. What about the equator? Or the tilt?
45. So what explains seasons? What explains day and night?
46. What makes less assumptions?
47. What about the earths age?
48. What about Bridges and Surveyors?
49. What about SpaceX?
50. What about rockets?
51. Are there other anomalies? What else do people observe?
52. What about UFOs and Aliens?
53. What does time lapse of the sun show? What about Arctic Summer? Doesn't that happen in the south pole?
54. What about compasses and magnetic drift? Didn't old cultures circumnavigate with the assumption of a round earth?
55. Doesn't the moon reflect light? What causes its phases?!
56. What about rainbows? What about comets?
57. What about Eclipses?
58. Is the flat earth a religious argument?
59. How can the scientific community be controlled?
60. So how is the internet opinion controlled?
61. How was Cavendish experiment done?
62. What is the vanishing point?
63. Can anything else cause things to disappear on the horizon?
64. Star patterns change if I'm north or south of them. And what if I go north a thousand miles and then do a right angle turn an make a triangle doesn't that prove a round earth?
65. Why do stars rotate clockwise around Polaris and Counterclockwise and clockwise around the south?
66. What about tours to Antarctica? Can't we see the edge? Won't well fall off the edge?
67. Has there even been any flights over Antarctica? Circumnavigating the earth over the South back to the North?
68. So what about flights from Chile to Australia? Are there no direct flights on the Southern Hemisphere?
69. Is there a summary of this theory?